Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moved new house.

[ Date roughly guest on this day. Actual wrote it on 12/12/12]
After the robed case
I moved new house
because actually i were only can stay at bea house for awhile meanwhile finding a new house

We finally get a house that is totally way better than another house
Futhermore the environment were cleaned and peacefull
with 2 super cute dog
Lucas and Vernice
Super classy name >//<


Bea helped me for moving my things..
Gosh i cant imagine if its only me alone how am i gonna do all these stuff without them.
She was super awesome taking my luggage like there`s no weight at all.. Super Women







Lucas is super fluffy and super cute
Mostly get Lucas photo because Vernice is havong her Menstruation and sicked
so she were been placed into Ken friend house to take care of

Since Lucas were prohibited to came in our room
So Lucas love to peek at  our doorside

No comments:

Post a Comment