Monday, April 2, 2012

Life with Tracy and Bea :3

Tracy moved with me and be my room mate
because actually She already planned to transfer to KL
Since intern is almost near so moving to KL is a best choice for her
Instead of back and forth from Seremban to KL is really bothersome and tiring for her

We went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju to do some Grocerry Shopping
Right after we finish printed our assignment
It is so damn far that we wanna die and it is so big
Its also my first time went there
We were no idea where is the main door is and we went in by the car park way
Totally funny


I were super tired of climbing the slide to get in the mall.
I sweated like hell so i tied my hair up.
Bought alot of stuff at Carrefour and spent almost Rm 200
Gosh
So much XD


3 girls in 1 room
Ah Xuan sleep at the living room (He cant stay with us since he`s a guy LOL)


Our dinner when we were free to cook..
Awhh.. Longing for all these junk food since i was younger




if its not his butt at our door corner, then it sure his head over there
Super cute fluffy thingy



No comments:

Post a Comment