Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shoped at Offline Blogshop

2days ago after finish work
we went for walk before went back home
theirs no other  shop that we love to hang out except Offline Blogshop at 1st floor
the shop is super peaceful
the most important thing
the sale assistant wont follow us around

images by kivogue.com
[I`ll delete this images once i get the chances to took a picture of the shop]

The 1st thing we ever bought from here is this super awesome high sole shoe!!
Targeted this shoe since last week we saw it..
pity they didnt have more choices for this shoe
the size is 37 and my size is 36

So bad
its only one and only shoe available
we didnt even saw any of this type of shoe anywhere we`ve been

Boyfie were super kind
and promised to buy these for me
awrgh im super happy
even thou it actually didnt suit my size at all :((


Since The Avengers movie are still so hot these days
I call this Captain America shoe
Its so much look alike captain America Shield XDD


super cute didnt it?

Beside the shoe
Boyfie bought a vintage america flag hand case/shoulder bag
for me too
He were so obssed with it that he wanted me a set of it so it would match better

So How i Wore this today
my hand has covered the thorned part, saiks
Outfit today is
Spike denim long sleeveless
vintage t-shirt
diy thorned leggings
with my hair tied up showing sharpy purple highlight under my poney hair..


No comments:

Post a Comment